Monday, February 11, 2019

TRAVEL

Good morning creators. I have a fun layout to share with you today using the Color Washed Paper Pad and a variety of stickers! Pretty soon, everyone is probably going to be sharing Valentines Day projects so I wanted to mix it up a bit.



To begin, I trimmed the green and blue patterned paper to measure 8 1/2"x11". Then I trimmed a sheet of white cardstock to measure 7 1/2"x10" and mounted it to the center of the base. Then I tore the patterned papers, randomly to create a fun mat for my layout.

DSC_0414

I bought a pack of the snap shots stickers a few months ago while I was looking for puzzles to buy for my son. So glad to finally use them on a layout. I added the "sunshine" word sticker from my stash.

DSC_0415

I added the washi, die cut and feels like home sticker from my stash. Then I added a cluster of stickers at the top right corner of the layout. Love these Discover the World 3D stickers. The heart sticker came from the Life Organized Sticker pad.

DSC_0419

I used a ruler and pen to journal my story at the bottom then I added a few additional stickers to complete the layout.

DSC_0426

Thanks so much for visiting today!!

No comments: