Tuesday, January 14, 2020

BE HAPPY TOGETHER

Good morning everyone. I am back with a colorful Travel Notebook Layout I created using a stencil and Coloration Spray (Salmon) from Art Anthology. I've been itching to buy new papers and stickers, but before I do... I am determined to use up my stash! So far, it's working and it feels great to save a few dollars...and use up the products I have on my shelf.


I mixed the Salmon Coloration Spray with Molding paste to create a pink shade. Then I covered the stencil using the medium. It steeped under the stencil a bit because it wasn't think enough...but that's OK. I just wanted to add some texture to the layout so it was fine.


I added lots of embellishments at the bottom to complete the layout. Since the photo was my main focus, I kept the design pretty simple.




Thanks so much for visiting today! Here's a process video!




No comments: