Saturday, January 18, 2020

HAVING THE BEST TIME WITH FRIENDS

Hello!! I don't know about you, but this week was LONG! It went by so slow and it was rough. I am so glad it's the weekend because I needed some scrappy time to unwind. I finally got a chance to use the January kit from Citrus Twist. Love this kit! What a great kit to start off the new year.


I've been itching to scrap these photo booth pictures since November! I finally had the right embellishments to scrap them! Totally fun. :) I love photo booth pictures. :)


I especially love how Citrus Twist Kits are chocked full of fun embellishments from chipboard, epoxy and puffy stickers to the journaling cards. They are awesome and the kits from month to month can be combined together! I usually mixed all of my months together and just go through my little storage box when I need embellishments.




And I couldn't help but share this cutie!! Henry is getting so big and he is such a happy baby. My sister got lucky with her first... he's always so smiley and I LOVE it!


I really like these fabric embellishments! I need more to add to my stash. Hopefully, there will be more in upcoming kits. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the journaling card!


I used a die cut frame to frame the photo and then added a few more layers of patterned papers and die cuts behind it to add dimension. And the strip of hearts is another fabric embellishment.


I like adding a smaller page throughout my albums with some type of sentiment and some bling. It adds a nice touch.


And here's my last layout of me with my beautiful family. We just saw Little Women at the movies together and it was soooooo good!




Love the embellishments with the patterns. It has a nice flow to it. :)




Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: