Sunday, February 09, 2020

BE HAPPY CARDS


Happy Sunday all! I have a few cards that I made for Altenew's color inspiration challenge this month. I love yellow...it makes me so happy! Click here to join!

For these cards, I used the Smile More Stamp Set and the "BE HAPPY" sentiments from the Geometrics Flowers Stamp set.

I used the Artist B set markers to color in the flowers and the Artist A set to color in the leaves. Both cards are 3"x4". I am not normally a card maker, but when I do make them, I prefer making smaller cards. It's easier for me...and I keep them simple!


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget, there's still time to get your entries in!



2 comments:

Ms. Tamp said...

These bring a smile to my face. I like the buttons and added squiggles.

lostinpaper said...

I agree, yellow is certainly a happy colour and I have only really just started using it in my card making projects... I'm not sure what took me so long lol. Love love your fab CAS card designs Nicole!