Monday, February 03, 2020

LOVE

Happy Monday everybody! Pinkfresh Studio just posted their February challenge and of course I had to play along! I just received my order containing a few of their newest collections so it worked out! Initially, I wanted to create a fun watercolor background, but I didn't dilute the colors enough. They were too bright...so I used some acrylic paint to cover up the hot pink. :)


This month's challenge was to scrapbook a Love layout using hearts! I decided to use my Nested Heart Die cuts from Trinity Stamps to create the hearts from a variety of patterned papers.


I used lots of gorgeous embellishments on this layout. They are sooo pretty, I couldn't stop. 



I added some thread to add some texture in the background.




Thanks for visiting today!




No comments: