Tuesday, May 26, 2020

EXPLORING

Hello! I have a few more layouts to share with you using Citrus Twist's March Weekender Kit. There are a lot of embellishments in this kit that worked with my mini album I created from a family beach vacation from 2015. I really love the journaling card at the bottom and the chipboard pieces. Sooooo fun and pretty.


I stamped the "vibes" sentiment below "family". 


For the spread on the left, I used digital stamps to add the titles and camera! This is super easy to do. Open your photo in PicMonkey and select "add a graphic" and just upload the images from your digital file from your desktop! I decided to go digital, rather than use the traditional stamps just to avoid any potential smearing. Sometimes, it can be tricky stamping on glossy photos.


I used the "sunshine" digital cut file from the shop along with some stamps for this spread. I love how pretty this turned out.


If you've never heard of Citrus Twist, stop by their website! You can see their previous kits and all of their beautiful albums. Personally, I love scrapbooking in this size. It works well for me since I tend to scrapbook smaller sized photos and layouts anyway...

Thanks for visiting today! Hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments: