Thursday, September 03, 2020

SUPER BRO



Hello all! Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Fancy Pant's Design's Sidekick Optional Collection. This collection is perfect for scrapbooking those little boys in your family or your heros! There are so many cute embellishments in this collection. I adore them! As you can see, I used quite a few pieces on this layout...I just couldn't stop reaching for them!

*Disclaimer: Fancy Pants Designs gave me product to create this layout. The opinions I share are solely my own.

Here is a closer look at a few of the embellishments from this kit. That Super Bro die cut is the best!


I managed to add a few tags on this layout to help tell my story with a little bit of journaling.


To add dimension to the stars, I added puffy dots to the center of each star and then scattered a few here and there.

What do you think of this collection? You need it, right!? Go grab it now! I'll help you out...click here. :)


No comments: