Monday, October 05, 2020

TEXTURED COASTERS

Happy Monday! I’m back with another fun project I created using Artesprix’s Iron-on-Ink Textured Coasters, their Original Sublimation Markers, and Gnomie Botanical Sublimation Markers! This is the second set I've created and it went much better than the first time I created them. It's true when they say, practice makes perfect.




I can't get enough of Gnomes. I just love them so much. :) And kitties... Who would have thought I'd be creating neat projects using Iron-on-ink... I never thought I'd do anything besides paper-crafting, but here I am... making pretty cool things!


Here they are! Aren't they beautiful? If you love the gnome stamps as much as I do, they are available at Trinity Stamps! These little guys are so much fun!



Ready to give these a try? They are so much fun and Christmas is around the corner!! Time to make those adorable handmade gifts. If you're more of a visual person, I made a video for you to see how these came together! 


No comments: