Sunday, November 05, 2023

PARTY/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning, friends! I can't believe it's November 1st already! Seriously, this year is going by too quickly and it feels like I was just at my friend's baby shower!! It does not feel like it's been almost three months ago that I attended her special gathering. 

For this layout, I used the Sunkissed collection because I really like the little ducklings on this paper and I thought it would be perfect for a baby shower layout.


I mounted the 8x8 Paint Color paper at the bottom and then added the Happy Blossom die cuts at the top to fill in some of the white space.



Next, I added a few more embellishments at the bottom... I did a little tone on tone for fun.

I kept this layout super simple because the paper is so busy...but I love how it turned out with the die cuts. What do you think? 

Thank you so much for visiting today. You can check out the full Sunkissed collection, here. I hope you have a great day!

-Nic

No comments: