Saturday, April 16, 2022

WONDERFUL/CLIQUE INTERNATIONAL

Good morning friends! Nicole here with a pretty layout I created using the Happy Heart collection from Pinkfresh Studio. This collection is so beautiful! I adore it so much. Just recently, my sister's apartment burned down along with the apartment above hers.... She lost all of her scrapbooks that I have made her over the years. :( So...now, I'm determined to make another one for her using some of my favorite family photos. 


The embellishments and papers are so pretty. I used a variety of them on this layout. I cut the butterflies from a sheet of patterned paper.


I cut a variety of pieces of patterned paper from the grid paper etc. I just love patterned paper!
Love that little pink flower! I wish I had a few more...they are just the right size!


Here is another layout I created for my sister using the same collection. I made this for Pinkfresh Studio's monthly challenge... I used a few shapes cut from patterned paper and popped them on the layout using foam squares.
This layout gives me all the feels. I just love the blue and green together! I did some faux stitching along the border too.
I felt the little squares needed something more to make them stand out...so I added the enamel dots.
Of course I had to add a little bit of journaling... :)

I tucked a few more embellishments to the side to add dimension and adhered the "wonderful" die using more foam squares. What do you think? Pretty, right!? You can see this kit in the shop by clicking here! Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments: