Saturday, April 27, 2024

CAPTURED/SIMPLE STORIES

Happy Saturday, friends! Not much going on this weekend. I did a little re-organizing in my scrap room and then played a bit! I'm taking a few minutes to share this layout that was just recently published in Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine. 

I created this layout using a variety of stamps and metal dies from Taylor Expressions and the paper collection is from Simple Stories' Trail Mix and Noteworthy collection. I just love this design so much. It's full of layers and stamping.
I have so many fun stamps and metal dies from Taylor Expressions that just sit on the shelf...I was determined to use four-five products from my stash... Can you spot them all? :) My Taylor Expression fans will see them.
I stamped the tree using the Through The Woods stamp set and a light pink ink to make it faint so that it would not hide the journaling.
I used the "Always Take The Scenic Route" stamp sentiment from the Happy Camper stamp set. I did my best to line up the sentiment on the line of the tag... that was not easy, but I managed!
That moose is too cute!! When I bought him, I wasn't sure if I would have a use for him, but he was perfect for filling in the white space at the bottom of the layout with the grass I created from the metal die.
What do you think? Isn't this such a fun layout? I just love how it came together. I'll have to challenge myself more often to use my stamps and dies more often... 

Thank you so much for visiting today! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
-Nic


No comments: