Sunday, October 30, 2022

MIXED MEDIA TAGS/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Hello all! Today, I'm sharing a few more tags I created for the holidays. For the first tag, I used the TCW6007 Ornaments Layered Slimline Stencil with the Ocean BlueBarn Door, and Terre Verte Stencil butter.

I really like the red, green and blue here with a touch of black. What do you think? I was going to color in the ornaments using ColorSparx, but I decided to keep it as is.

Believe me when I tell you… anyone can make these tags. You do not need to be an artist. You just need to have a little patience. 🙂 I made all of these at the same time… depending on what colors I was using. It was easier to have them all lined up on the table and working on them at the same time since I had to let them dry awhile.

For the next tag, I used the TCW6010 Pinecone Branch Layered Slimline Stencil with the Terre Verte stencil butter and Champagne Gold Modeling Paste. I did not want to use brown…so I thought the gold would look great for the pinecones and I really love it!

What do you think? Are you ready to make some holiday tags!?


Thanks so much for visiting today!
-Nic

No comments: