Friday, October 28, 2022

BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC/STUDIO FORTY

Good morning friends! I'm sharing another layout I created using the Together Collection. This layout started out simple, but I wasn't quite happy with it and just kept adding more stuff until I was satisfied with it. Does that ever happen to you? I just never know when to stop... it's the perfectionist in me.

I played with all the embellishments on this layout! And I didn't forget about the journaling cards. :) I used a pencil to roll up the bottoms of each card to add dimension and then I added the chipboard pieces

I added a few journaling cards to the left side to fill in the white space and stamped "twinkle", "twinkle" a few times using a light gray ink. I used foam squares to mount the ephemera down to add dimension. 


I hope you found this layout inspiring. Notice how I did NOT use holiday photos, but I used holiday elements. It totally works! I just love the overall feel of this layout. 


Thank you so much for visiting today!
-Nic


No comments: