Tuesday, March 26, 2024

COZY NIGHTS/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning, friends! Nicole here with another layout I created using the Comfort & Joy collection.  This collection is so pretty...I just had to use it again. I love all of my projects I created with this beautiful collection!

Although, this collection Is geared more towards Christmas... it can be used for special moments such as hanging out with your fur-baby, reading, family photos, etc.

I used clear texture gel and Beehive Shimmering Acrylics through a stencil to create a fun mixed media background for this layout. LOVE the Flourish Tile stencil from The Crafter's Workshop. It goes perfectly with this collection. 

I waited for the paint and gel to dry before mounting down the papers and embellishments. 

Lots of layers and pretty die cuts! Which one is your favorite? I love the trees! I just can't get enough of them. And the little houses, too.

I used foam squares to pop some of the die cuts up to add dimension.
Isn't this layout, darling? I just love how pretty it looks with the mixed media! 

Thank you so much for visiting today.

-Nic

No comments: