Wednesday, March 13, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello everybody! I'm back with another fun layout I created using Precious Remembrance Shop's Everyday Stamp Set. I have been trying to think of a fun, creative and unique layout I could create using the multi- paint splashes; I'm not quite sure what you call this stamp so we will just go with that. Also, I love that this set has a "Happy Birthday" stamp because this little boy of mine just turned 9 and I found a neat way to include the stamp on my layout.


I love the teal with the black. It looks so striking. I decided to add a little yellow to break up the colors a bit.


I started this layout by stamping multiple paint splatters so they were close together, but not too close.


Then I placed the photo at the end to get an idea of where I wanted to place the photo.


I pulled the "choose" foam stickers from my stash to use as a large title across the top of the layout. Then I used tiny sticker letters to complete the title with a little faux stitching.


I added some black hearts throughout the background to add dimension. Then I stamped "Happy Birthday" all over the background.


I felt that the top needed something more so I added the little speech bubble with a foam square above the title.


I matted the photo using some patterned paper and then tucked a card and mini tag behind it.



Here is a closer look at the journaling. As an after thought, I added the yellow word stickers. I like how they look!




Products Used: White Cardstock: My Mind's Eye, Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup, Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Mini Tag: Jillibean Soup, Enamel dot: Jillibean Soup, Cards: Jillibean Soup, Foam Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Jewels: Queen & Company, Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments: