Saturday, January 15, 2022

SEPT/OCT MEMORY PLANNER SPREAD

Happy weekend all! I thought I'd pop on and share my memory planning pages for September and October. Not much happened during those two months so I combined them onto one page, rather than creating a spread for each month. I do plan on creating a Halloween spread! I am still working on it.


I'm a little delayed with my memory planning. Hopefully, this month, I can finish this year so that I can start 2022. I started this style of scrapbooking in 2021. It was a challenge for me...but I really like this style because I can get all of those photos on one page and share the memories.... photos that I wouldn't normally create a layout is in this book! Super fun and not stressful... To begin, I create a photo collage in PicMonkey of 4 photos and print them on 4x6 photo paper, shrinking it before printing so that it prints in a nice square...


Next, I place the squares in the booklet using a strong adhesive. Once I have the photos down... it's easy... Then, all I do is add the stamping, embellishments and journaling... Just fill in the white space with stuff! I don't worry too much if it looks pretty...these are MY memories....this is for ME.


I really enjoy Heidi's Stop the Blur kits. I've accumulated a nice stash of embellishments over the past year and they work so well in these booklets. Super cute embellishments!


I find it easier to crop the photos that I plan on using in my book into squares... Sure you can use any size photos, but it makes it a little harder when you're trying to place everything down. Especially, if you're like me and want to fill in all of the white space... squares keep it simple. Seriously...


This year, I need to remember to take more photos... and journal more. That's my goal for 2022. To continue making these fun spreads and sharing more stories!


One of the kits included this adorable tag that came with the plastic pocket, which is fantastic because you can remove the tag to read the journaling. 



What are your goals for 2022? I'd love to hear them. Do you participate in Stop the Blur? I just got a new Cricut Maker and I am determined to learn how to make my own stickers this year. Thank you so much for visiting today!




No comments: