Monday, February 20, 2023

JAN MEMORY PLANNER PAGE/LAYERED LIFE

Good morning, friends! Can you believe it's going to be March in just a little over a week? I'm looking forward to spring weather, what about you? I'm popping on to share my memory planner page for January-ish. Some of the photos are from December and I ran out of space in my album to add another page! But that's OK... It's my album and I do whatever I want. ☺


I'm a little sad... Layered Life has closed their doors and I really enjoyed playin with their vintage die cuts and stickers. They will be missed!

I'm still using up my stash of Heidi Swapp Kits... you'll see bits and pieces from various kits here and there.


It's been awhile since I used my Ink Road stamps so I went through them to find a sentiment to use at the bottom of this page and it's perfect. Also, I stamped the flowers onto the pink card using a light pink ink...it's faint, but it's there.


I'm super excited that Heidi offers a few metal dies to make folders and cute envelopes etc... they make me super happy!! Now, no matter what product I'm using from other companies, I can make special envelopes and folders to match. FUN!

These albums are meant to be flat... but that doesn't stop me from using foam squares. I need the added dimension... flat pages doesn't work for me. 

I especially love the blue and pink butterfly...isn't it beautiful? This is such a girly spread and I just love it. 


And before I go... here's the cover of my book for 2023! Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-Nic


No comments: