Sunday, October 04, 2026

LAUGHTER & LOVE 4X6 WEDDING SN@P BINDER

Hello, friends! Nicole here with a beautiful 4x6 wedding album I created for a friend using Simple Stories' Timeless Harmony collection. I had quite a bit of this collection leftover from when I made my album that I decided to make another album and put my scraps to good use! I can't wait to give this to her. I hope she likes butterflies...because there are a lot of them throughout the album.

I tried to keep this album simple and clean to focus on the beautiful photos, but I do LOVE playing with embellishments. There are lots of pretty layers throughout the album and I just love how it turned out.

I cut a variety of 12x12 patterned papers to measure 4x6 and matted the photos using the journaling cards and scraps of patterned paper. I popped up the die cuts using foam squares to add dimension.


I used the journaling cards to create a fun book marker for the album and added a few die cuts, chipboard and foam stickers to fill in the white space.

I love that the die cuts come with fun pockets! They are super easy to make. Simple fold the crease and add a strong double side adhesive and mount them to the page. I like to add a variety of ephemera, photos and tags inside the pocket.


I used the double 3x4 pocket pages to create these simple pages! This is a great way to use up these embellishments to create beautiful clusters and layers.


I used the journaling cards to create a fun waterfall flip page. My friend had three pictures that looked the same, but were all different and I wanted to use them all...so the waterfall page was perfect. There's also a journaling page included so that she can document her day. What do you think? Would you love receiving this as a gift? I hope she loves it as much as I do. Thank you for visiting today and I hope I inspired you to get creative and use up your stash!

Nicole


No comments: