Saturday, March 16, 2019

BASICALLY FLAWLESS

Happy Saturday friends. I was going to come home and take a nap after I got home from work today, but then I got a second wind and started scrapbooking this layout for Pinkfresh Studio's March Inspiration challenge. I went through my Pinkfresh Studio stash to see what I could come up with. And hey...I finally used a few metal dies! They have been sitting on my desk, un-opened for months. I am such a lazy scrapper some days...


Here is the Inspiration for the March challenge. There's still time to participate. What you got in your stash?


Here are a few close-ups of my layout. Lot's of layers on this layout. I just love creating layers using patterned paper and die cuts.


I cut the square sentiments from patterned paper to create a fun little grid then ran my metal die through my die cutting machine to create a large title to tuck behind the cluster of papers.


I used my die cutting machine to create a few floral branches to help frame the center of the layout.




I pulled the hearts and clip from my stash to help use up what I have... 


Thanks for visiting today. Click here if you would like to participate in this challenge. Every now and then, I like to participate in challenges to get me thinking outside the box a bit. Try new color combinations that I wouldn't normally use.


No comments: