Tuesday, March 26, 2019

ME+YOU

This morning, I was just thinking about the fact that my 15 year anniversary is coming up this May. That is a long time to be married to someone...and that doesn't include the 5 years, we dated! I wanted to create a fun, mixed media layout of the two of us. I wanted a fun colorful background and lots of gems. 15 gems to be exact; one for each year that I have been married. Honestly... I did not plan the 15 gems... once I completed the layout, I counted them because I was curious as to how many I added subconsciously.



I added lots of gems around the doodled circle. 15 gorgeous gems for 15 hard years of marriage...


I love these big foam stickers by Jillibean Soup!! They work great for big titles for your layouts...



Products Used:
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Patina
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Turquoise Blue
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Marmalade
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam: Turquiose
Heavy Gesso: Prima Marketing
White Cardstock: My Mind's Eye
Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh Studio
Epoxy Heart: Pinkfresh Studio
Puffy Heart Stickers: Pinkfresh Studio
Chipboard: Studio Forty
Gems: Queen & Company
Foam Stickers: Jillibean Soup
Tag: Jillibean Soup
Heart stamp: Jillibean Soup



Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: