Wednesday, June 10, 2020

LIVE OUT LOUD

Hello! I'm back with another fun mixed media layout I created using some AB Studio papers from Clique International's shop! I love this company! Honestly, I've never heard of them until I saw their products in Gia's shop! I'm in love and I hope Gia plans on restocking her shop with some more AB Studio goodies!


I used a few different patterned papers for this layout. The deer and hearts were two separate papers, but I really wanted to include them on the layout so I fussy cut them and make it work for my layout! 


I used some stencils from AB Studio to add a few numbers and raindrops using my blending buddy and some inks. As if there weren't enough patterns already...but... I had to use them. Just for fun. You know what I mean?


I used a ruler and black pen to hand-journal at the bottom of the layout.


I had a few embellishments in my stash that were perfect for this layout! I love it when I can use up my stash!




What do you think? Isn't this such a fun layout? And I just love all of the patterned papers! If you love these papers, check Gia's shop to see what's available so that you save yourself money! I believe AB Studio is from Poland. So cool!


No comments: