Saturday, December 26, 2020

OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hopes 2021 will be a better year... As I was backing up my photos from 2020, I was sad to see a small amount of photos taken throughout the year. Normally, I have about a 1,000 pictures, but not this year... Because of this, I don't have many pictures to scrapbook. 

But, I snapped this photo of mom and I at the beach and I love it. :) Don't we look relaxed? We spend a long weekend at Marc's beach house this summer just to get away...out of our homes.


For this layout, I used a variety of journaling cards, tags, puffy stickers and stickers from Elle's Studio. I love playing with embellishments. The stamp is from Studio Forty!



Lots of pretty rainbow colors... this layout makes me so happy... it's a feel good layout, for sure. Early this year, I started playing with the travel notebook size... and I really like it for when I only have one photo to scrapbook.


Thanks so much for visiting today. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!



No comments: