Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Mixed Media Bookmarks

Hi everyone. Just popping on to share these mixed media bookmarks I created using the TCW2209 Beautiful Sentiments Stamp and TCW2203 Missing You Stamp set from The Crafter's Workshop.


To begin, I used my Sizzix and metal bookmark dies from Trinity Stamps to make the bookmarks.


Next, I used my gel plate and acrylic paints to alter the bookmarks. A little paint goes a long way... I love how these backgrounds turned out.



Once I was satisfied with the backgrounds, I chose my favorite backgrounds and stamped the images onto the bookmarks using black ink.


To complete the card, I colored in some of the images using alcohol markers and added ribbon at at the top of the bookmarks.


And here they are!


Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments: