Thursday, September 30, 2021

HELLO PUMPKIN MIXED MEDIA SIGN/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Good morning! Nicole here with a fun mixed media sign I created for fall. Fall is my favorite time of year and I am so excited to share how I created this sign with you. For this project, I am using the TCW9072 Mixed Media Sign Board, TCW2425 Pumpkins in a Row stencil, TCW2435 Hello Pumpkin stencil and stencil butters


Disclaimer: "The Crafter's Workshop provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own."

To begin, I used washi tape to tape down the TCW2425 Pumpkins in a Row stencil to prevent the stencil from slipping while I am applying the stencil butters.


 Before applying the stencil butters, I had to decide which order I wanted the colors to go across the stencil. I used a palette knife to spread the Turquoise stencil butter through the different areas of the stencil first. When applying the stencil butter, try to use a generous amount of the stencil butter and apply it carefully through the stencil going in one direction to prevent the smears.


Here is what it looks like with all of the colors. So pretty!! Click here to see the full step-by-step tutorial over on The Crafter's Workshop's Blog.


Once the pumpkins were completely dry, I carefully removed the washi tape and then lifted the stencil up from the board.


To complete this sign, I used a few more stencil butters to create the sentiment and then I was done!


This was super fun to make!! I really enjoyed playing with the stencil butters. :) 


Thank you for stopping by today!



No comments: