Tuesday, October 05, 2021

A LITTLE SPOOKY/FANCY PANTS DESIGNS AND THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Good morning friends! I'm sharing a Halloween layout I created using black ink, a blending brush and the TCW877 Spider's Web 12X12 stencil. The paper collection used for this layout is Fancy Pants Design's A Little Scary Collection. It's super cute. These darling photos of my nephew needed to be scrapped and I've been waiting for the right time to do so!


Click here to see the full tutorial at The Crafter's Workshop's Blog.


I made the tags using a metal tag die and my Sizzix. I just like them... and I wanted a reason to use up those pretty trims.


I love it when I think of an idea and I have the embellishments to do it! Like, I wanted a black heart and found one in my stash of Elle's Studio products! It's the little things that make me happy. 


That witch is so cute...I had to find a way to get her on this layout. I used foam squares to pop her off the page a little bit. I tucked the house behind her and added the bad puffy sticker using another foam square to add dimension.


What do you think? Honestly, I always have a difficult time scrapbooking Halloween photos because it is my least favorite holiday, but this collection isn't as creepy and it's super cute. Thanks so much for visiting today.



No comments: