Saturday, November 13, 2021

2021 MINI ALBUM/ELLE'S STUDIO

Hi everyone. I have built up a good stash of journaling cards this year, being a subscriber to Elle's Studio. I actually just un-subscribed because I need to start using up my stash more...and that's my GOAL for 2022. Until then...let me share this adorable mini I created using a variety of journaling cards and embellishments.


I had fun with this spread. I searched through my cards and embellishments for all of the blues and purples. For the bottom part, I used a variety of stamps within the journaling blocks. Super fun!


My friend's hair matches the purplish-pink color of these cards! I just love this so much. I used the "Love you" metal die for the bottom. Simple, but very effective. LOVE the overall design of this spread.

This is a picture of my mom with my sister Katie. Mom went out to visit Katie and Oddie. I used a washi sticker and some embellishments at the top. Super simple with just a few embellishments at the bottom.


This is my nephew, Henry. Isn't he adorable. I wanted to make this spread bright and fun...just like his personality. Those rainbow chipboard embellishments are a must have!


This year, Edward's grannies took him to the water park for a long weekend and they had so much fun! I added lots of layers on this piece.


Here is my sister Jamie and her handsome son. I snagged this photo she posted on FaceBook because it is too precious not to share.


Katie came home in January...she surprised us all and we were super thrilled! We took so many photos... for the right shot. Sigh...my family.


Just the four of us... I used a variety of labels and die cuts. The "moment" die is a metal die I punched out using my Sizzix. And another chipboard rainbow!


Jamie and Mat took Henry for the first time and Henry had such a great time. Just look at him. He's such a cutie. I was so happy I actually had a card and some embellishments that worked!


My little man...while he was in New Jersey, visiting Meme this summer. They had such a great time and he actually stayed for almost two weeks. So glad he enjoys being with Pete's mother since he doesn't get to see her that much.


One of these days, I'm going to get out to Colorado to visit Katie and do all of the fun things she likes to do with her friend Hailey. :)


Isn't this adorable? I made this adorable mini with my Mini Cinch. It's available at Clique International if you need it! Or want it... :) Thanks for visiting today!




No comments: