Tuesday, December 07, 2021

WITH LOVE/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Hi everyone! I'm excited to share this pretty holiday layout I created using the TCW951 Happy Holly Tree stencil. As soon as I received this stencil, I just knew I had to use it on a holiday layout. It's so pretty! And since I had bits and pieces leftover from Pretty Little Studio's Christmas Cheer Collection from last year, I used that to embellish this gorgeous layout.



Disclaimer: "The Crafter's Workshop provided me with product to create this layout. The opinions I share are solely my own.

To create the background, I used the stencil, ink and a blending brush to blend in the images. Super simple to do, it just takes a little time because you do not want to move the stencil while you are blending because then you'll get smears. 


Once I was finished blending in the ink through the stencil, I used a variety of embellishments and paper to pull this together, being careful, not to cover too much of the tree.


I matted the photo with some vellum and patterned paper and then added some die cuts and stickers.


At the last minute, I decided to glue the white rhinestones all over the tree to add some sparkle. I think it added just the right touch!


What do you think? This is one of my favorite holiday photos of my little family. We had it taken a few years ago, while we were cruising for Christmas!


Thank you so much for visiting today!




No comments: