Tuesday, February 01, 2022

COUNTING BLESSINGS ONE DAY AT A TIME/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Hello friends! I've been playing with stencils from The Crafter's Workshop's newest release and oh my goodness...I think this release is my favorite... Just wait until you see all of the beautiful stencils! Today, I'm sharing a Wall Art piece I created for my Craft Room. 



To create this piece, I used the TCW968 Summer Meadow 6x6 stencil, Cerulean Blue ColorSparx, Matte Gel, Clear Modeling Paste and acrylic paint to create this piece. Click here to see the full tutorial at The Crafter's Workshop!

Here are some close-up images of this piece. I am so stoked with how pretty this turned out...





Check out The Crafter's Workshop's blog for more inspiration! Thanks so much for visiting today!






No comments: