Wednesday, April 20, 2022

MAKE TODAY AWESOME/STUDIO FORTY

Hi everyone. I'm sharing another layout I created using Studio Forty's Everyday Story Collection. I love the overall design of this layout.


I used a variety of journaling cards and cut-apart sheets to mat the photo. Then, I made a tag using a piece of paper and a metal die.

I cut a variety of the dies from paper! Super fun and a great way to stretch your patterned paper to make embellishments!

I added a few circle dot stickers (my fave) with a tiny pink gem just to make it fun. 


Speaking of using patterned paper to create embellishments... stamps make great embellishments too! I stamped the paper clip onto a piece of patterned paper in a blush ink and cut it out. :)




I think the background paper really makes the photo pop! What do you think? I think this is a pretty simple layout aside from all the fussy cutting. :) Thanks so much for visiting today!





No comments: