Sunday, April 10, 2022

MARCH MEMORY PLANNER/HEIDI SWAPP

Happy Sunday. Just popping on to share this fun memory planner spread I created for March. I am really enjoying this way of documenting my stories and pictures! It took me a while to get it...but I think I have a system down...on how to create these pages that I'm happy with. :)


I also like the look of the Distress Oxide inks for these pages. They look great, don't they?


I subscribe to Heidi Swapp's Stop the Blur kit. She has the perfect embellishments for these planner pages. Seriously, And I use them all!


I also get her monthly printable embellishments that I print on vellum paper to use in my planner. I like using vellum sticker paper so that it's see through!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'll be sharing Edward's birthday spread soon! I am waiting on the product to go live at Brutus Monroe before sharing because I use their stamps. :)

No comments: