Saturday, September 03, 2022

JULY MEMORY PLANNER PAGE/STOP THE BLUR

Happy weekend, friends! I've been itching to make something. I've worked three Saturdays in a row and finally had a Saturday off so I could just create.


I'm usually a few months behind in my memory planner, but I'm proud of myself. I'm only a month behind! That's amazing...at least to me, it is. lol


I printed Heidi's printable sheet for July on white sticker paper and cut them out to use as embellishments. LOVE getting her printable every month. I don't always use the printable for each month. Sometimes, I mix them up with other months. 


I don't use my journaling cards much, but I was determined to use a few on this spread. I need to do better with using up my stash...rather than hoard them. :)


LOVE the 4th of July stamps and I'm so glad I bought them. I wasn't going to get them, but I thought I could use them... and I did.


I added a few gems to the center...for a little sparkle.


And that's a wrap for July. We didn't do much in July... work and stuff. I think Edward had more fun in July than I did. :) Thanks for stopping by today. Now, I need to go throw some clothes in the wash.

-Nic

No comments: