Sunday, December 18, 2022

LOVE MY PET/SIMPLE STORIES

Hello, friends! If you're looking for a cute puppy dog collection, Simple Stories has a really cute collection and I just received it this week. I had so much fun playing with the Pet Shoppe Dog Collection. It's super cute!! Lots of adorable patterns and embellishments to scrapbook your fur-babies.


I especially love the dog bone stencil! I used the stencil and gray ink to add the stenciled background before embellishing the layout. Super fun!


I had such a hard time deciding on which embellishments to use...they are all so pretty...but be aware... there will be lots of dog projects soon. I'm going to use the heck out of this collection. LOL


I wasn't sure how I liked the big title across the top...but I'm liking it. I used foam squares to mount it to the layout for added dimension.


I layered a few die cuts together, tucking them slightly behind the photo to create a nice frame for the photo. 


Seriously, isn't this the cutest collection. I especially like the foam stickers! I used the heart foam sticker to add dimension.


Thank you so much for stopping by my happy place today! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday! I'm about to go the grocery store. Take care.

-Nic

No comments: