Sunday, December 04, 2022

COZY/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Hello friends and family! I'm popping on to share this adorable layout I created using lots of pretty papers, embellishments and stamp from Pinkfresh Studio. I just love how fresh their product is...and they create innovative product! I am never disappointed by their releases!


I played with their stamps and layered stencils to create the flower to go across the center of the layout. I wanted to use yellow since it's a "happy" color! And I think it looks ok with the other colors. It really pops off the page, doesn't it?


I used inks from The Stamp Market to color in the flowers and leaves. Doesn't the coloring look beautiful!


And the metal die worked perfectly to cut the image out. No fussy cutting needed! LOVE THAT!

I  really like the acorns so I was determined to add them on the layout and I think it totally works...

I used foam squares to pop up some of the sentiment dies and acorns to add dimension. At the last minute, I decided to tuck the brown leaves around the sentiments to fill in some of the space and I really like how it looks. I actually cut the die in half to stretch it... it was a wreath.

Isn't this the cutest layout you ever saw. I can't wait to give this precious layout to my sister! I may frame it and give it to her for Christmas... a layout with her babies together.


Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you're having a wonderful week!

-Nic

No comments: