Wednesday, February 14, 2024

HAPPY NEW YEAR FLIPBOOK/SIMPLE STORIES

Hello, friends! Hope your year has been good to you so far. Today, I'm sharing a flip book I created using Simple Stories' Happy New Year Simple Set. We celebrated the New Year with our good friends in the hood and it was so much fun. We rarely go anywhere for New Years. It's much more cheaper and fun to celebrate at a friend's house...and safer. 

I cut the cut-apart sheet to use for the cover and then added a few stickers using foam squares to pop them up off the cover.
This is the inside of the cover. I added a few more stickers... super simple! I used a pink flipbook to document my New Year's Eve celebration. 
This page came together in a SNAP...,Literally...I just added a few stickers to frame the photo.


I added a cluster of stickers at the bottom of this photo. I really enjoyed making this little album. I can't wait to share it with my friends! Hopefully, I will give you a few ideas that you haven't thought to do with your little albums.
I love this journaling card. I added the confetti stickers to make it pop a little more.
I cut this paper from the cut-apart sheet and added a few stickers.
For this spread, I cut the 3x4 journaling card out and printed a photo at the same size so they can go side-by-side. 
Fun with numbers! Aren't these number stickers fun!? I had to find a creative way to use up the leftover numbers and I think it worked!
Here are the ladies! So glad I remembered to ask someone to take this! Often at times, during these events, no-one remembers to take pictures! BUT I REMEMBERED! Never mind the fact that everyone is looking at someone else. I still have a photo and that's all that matters.
I tried to get creative with this photo! There was a little section that was free of champagne and I thought it would be fun to use a metal heart die to punch a heart and add a piece of patterned paper behind it. SUPER CUTE!
More numbers... I cut the papers down and used foam squares to pop the "It's A New Year" sticker up.
I used foam squares to pop up the tag sticker and then added the yellow ribbon and the pink lips!! I mounted it over the kiss from the sticker so it would pop!
I kept this simple, focusing on the picture. I just added a few word stickers and the heart.
These two goofballs... LOVE them dearly. 
I couldn't not include my New Year's resolutions... I'm really going to try to follow them this year, I promise. 
Here is the last page I literally used up most of everything with the exception of a few sheets of patterned paper. The Happy New Year simple set was just perfect for this little album! Do you have pictures you need to document? Check out the Happy New Year Collection, here. Thanks so much for visiting today.

-Nic






No comments: