Sunday, February 04, 2024

TRUE LOVE/A CHERRY ON TOP

Happy Sunday, friends! This May, my husband and I will be celebrating 20 years of marriage and 25 years together!! Gosh, we met sooooo young and we have made our marriage work... I thought I should document our memories so Edward can look back at it later. 


I absolutely LOVE the Simple Vintage Love Story collection by Simple Stories. It's soooo beautiful and there are so many fabulous embellishments to go with it! If you haven't checked out this beauty yet, click here to see what's available in the shop!
I matted a few sheets from the 6x8 paper pad, punched two holes and added the cut-apart journaling cards to Create a fun interactive tag. I added the heart foam sticker and a little stamping using the Simple Vintage Love Story Stamp set to make it fun. Underneath, I added some rub-ons. Isn't this fun?! I used a metal edger die from Pinkfresh Studio to create the floral Pocket.
I used a metal tag die to create a tag using the Ruby/Mint Paper. I used the Ta-Da! Diorama! Heart die to create a heart to add to the center of the tag along with more stamping, washi tape and a foam sticker.
I created another tag for the back of this page using the layered bird chipboard stickers with a sentiment foam sticker.
I had fun with the cut-apart journaling cards and tags for these pocket pages! They are so pretty.

Here are a few more pocket pages. I just played with the embellishments. This year, I plan on adding our anniversary picture in one of these pockets and then I'll just move the other card to another page for later.
The Decorative Brads in this collection are beautiful. I just love them and I used a bit of them throughout the album.

What do you think of this lovely collection? It's beautiful, isn't it!? You can check out other pages I created in this album for Simple Stories on their blog on February 9th. You are going to want to see it... Trust me. 
Thanks so much for visiting today!

-Nicole




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is really interesting to me. It looks really pretty. Maybe your readers will come up with some interesting and lovely flowers names ideas.