Sunday, January 28, 2024

MY HEART/SIMPLE STORIES

Good morning, friends! I am popping on today to share this layout I made using Simple Stories' Simple Vintage Love Story collection. It's so pretty! I decided to use these pictures taken a few years ago on our cruise ship! They are perfect for this collection. 


The die cut pack is actually a for 2 12x12 pages, but I used them on an 8 1/2x11 layout and LOVE it. Remember... you can cut embellishments down to make them work for you. I cut the book die cut down as well as the heart. The heart was part of a typewriter. 

I cut the tag from the cut-apart sheet, added some hemp string in white and topped it off with a decorative brad. Super pretty, and feminine! If you look closely, you'll note a something is off... the yellow floral printed paper is upside down...sigh. I couldn't remove it without tearing the paper so I just left it alone. You probably didn't notice until I pointed it out. :)


I glued down a few butterflies and added some foam stickers and more decorative stickers. Also, I layered some washi tape below the die cuts to fill in some of the white space. 
I cannot get enough of the beautiful decorative brads. They are soooo pretty and I love that they have a sticky back and not metal prongs!
What do you love about this collection? If you say "it all" I understand...so do I. LOL. You can purchase this collection at A Cherry On Top! They have a good amount of this beautiful collection in stock. Click here to check it out.
Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Take care!
-Nic


No comments: