Friday, May 10, 2024

READING IN PROGRESS/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Happy Friday, friends! I'm sharing another layout using the Well Read collection. This collection is super cute and I just love all of the cute die cuts in this collection. They are adorable!

For this layout, I decided to create a grid layout so that I could use a variety of the die cuts in a fun and creative way! Toby enjoys hiding behind my books... isn't he cute. :)
Naturally, I had to use the adorable kitty die! I added the "new series" heart above his head to make it look like a balloon. I just love playing with embellishments and finding fun and clever ways to use them. I used a lot on this layout, but it doesn't seem like I over-did it. What do you think?

I clustered a few plants together because I just love them! I feel like Ashley Horton stepped into my living room for inspiration for this adorable collection. :) She did an amazing job with this collection! 
I used the 3x8 cards from the Good Vibrations Collection because I really loved them and although the colors are a little brighter... It worked out. 
What do you think about this collection? Isn't it super cute? I'm almost positive, you be seeing more projects in the upcoming months from me using this collection. I got a lot of it and I am going to use it! :)
Before you move on with your day, please be sure the check out the Well Read collection, here. Thank you so much for visiting today!

Nicole


No comments: