Monday, July 29, 2024

GOOD VIBES TRAVEL NOTEBOOK SPREADS/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning, friends! Nicole here, with two travel notebook spreads I created using the Good Vibrations collection. This collection is super fun and I really love the variety of colors/patterns in this collection. 

I really like the pink and orange gradient paper and I thought it paired nicely with the black and white patterned paper. I punched the circle elements from the cut-apart sheet using a circle punch and added them at the bottom to fill in the white space. For my pages, I am using Citrus Twist's Tangerine Travel Notebook. These are nice quality albums and I have been using them for years!

I used a few foam squares to pop some of the die cuts up to add dimension and cut the flower die cut in half to use as a fin border along the side of the layout.

I added the "awesome" die cut and a tiny sticker along with a few gems to fill in the top corner of the spread. I really like how this looks. Isn't it pretty?
I love the colors on this spread. The different green and blue tones is so striking!
I added a tiny floral die cut and gem to the "right now" sentiment for fun. 

I cut the flower die cuts in half and moved them all over the top of the layout to fill in the white space.

What do you think of this groovy collection? I think it's super fun and versatile. It's great for feminine and masculine projects! 


Thank you so much for visiting today.  Click here, to check out the Good Vibrations collection!
-Nicole

No comments: