Monday, July 29, 2024

SUMMER ADVENTURES/CITRUS TWIST KITS

Hello, friends! Today, I'm sharing my three projects I created for Citrus Twist Kits using their Summer Adventures digital collection. This collection is so groovy, and fun! I had so much fun making these layouts with it! 


This patterned paper is super fun! I love all the different elements in the blocks and thought it would be perfect for a semi-grid layout. I just added a few embellishments here and there and the photo. I popped up the "summer" die cut using foam squares to add dimension. Isn't this so pretty? It just screams summer!



I played with a variety of embellishments from the shop along with the Summer Adventures digital collection. This layout was created using a sketch as inspiration and I love it. :)


Here is the sketch. Feel free to use it on your next inspiration!


Close-up of the embellishments. So fun!



I used the Roam digitals with the papers from the Summer Adventures digital collections to create this layout. I LOVE this one... I especially love the Route 66 die cut along with the mountains. 


Can you spot all the embellishments. I just love it all. I used metal tags to create the tags from pieces of the die cuts and papers/journaling cards.


I used several foam squares to pop up the embellishments to add dimension.


I printed the journaling on white cardstock and then cut it out and matted it right on to the journaling card. It took me a few print jobs on regular print paper to get the sizing just right!

Which one is your favorite? I'm still learning how to use digital kits, but having the Cricut Maker makes it super easy! I just need to experiment with Photoshop to learn how to add text etc to the journaling cards. Thank you so much for visiting today!

Nicole









No comments: