Sunday, September 22, 2024

HAPPY FALL/SIMPLE STORIES

Happy Fall ya'll! I just love this time of the year. The cool, fresh air, makes me happy. It's so soothing.  I especially love watching the leaves change their colors.

For this album, I am using Simple Stories' Cider & Donuts collection. The colors and patterns are so pretty...I just love it!
I decorated the inside of the book using a few chipboard pieces that I glued down. I glued the heart chipboard to the flower pot and added an enamel dot to add some texture.

These sentiment pages are super cute. I used foam squares to pop some chipboard elements to the page to make it pop. LOVE the little squirrel. 
The Cider & Donut collection include die cuts with similar elements. I took a few of those die cuts and popped them on this page using foam squares to add dimension.
One thing I like to do when putting these albums together is cut a variety of 3x4 journaling cards out to use in the pocket pages. I take similar elements from the die cut packages to layer them up, add some stickers, and tags to make them pretty. I'm loving all the layers on the bottom of the Cozy Up flip card. I simply cut two cards so they were attached, folded it in half and adhered it to the back of the photo to create a flip page.
I kept this page simple...adding the rub-on flowers and sentiment to the bottom of the photo and placing the decorative brad to the center of the flower to add dimension.
I had some really pretty photos of leaves I took awhile ago...I decided to add them to the pocket pages with some stickers and keep the main focus on the pictures. I cut a tag from the cut-apart sheet and cut it down to add to the bottom of the journaling card and added the string and rub-on sentiment to the acorn label.
I added a variety of rub-on elements to the notebook page to create a fun journaling page for the album.
Here's another simple pocket page spread. Notice how I used the journaling cards with the green to make the photo pop. I love it.
The rub-on banner is the perfect size for the 3x4 matted journaling card! I was so excited that it worked out...and I didn't have to cut the banner down. What do you think about this collection? What are your favorite products? This collection is available at A Cherry On Top! Click here to see the full collection. Thank you so much for visiting today!

Nic









No comments: