Monday, September 30, 2024

SEPTEMBER CITRUS TWIST PROJECTS/CITRUS TWIST

Good morning, and happy Monday! September has come and gone for the most part. This year is flying by! It's so crazy.  Today, I'm sharing my three projects I created for Citrus Twist. I love scrapping 6x8 layouts... they are much easier than 12x12 or 8 1/2x11 layouts. I especially like the smaller scale because the albums fit nicely on my bookshelf without taking up a whole lot of space. :)

For these layouts, I'm using the Simplicity Digital Collection and some additional items from the shop!

This layout is my absolute favorite out of three projects. I love the soft colors and the word font paper in the background with the "outside" foam square in white. It's just lovely and the picture of my nephew and niece is priceless. 

I added a few word stickers and gems below the foam sticker to fill in the white space. I used metal tag dies and pockets to create the tag and pocket. 
Love the chipboard hearts! I layered two together with a gem and placed it directly onto the photo.
For my next spread, I decided to play with pocket pages! I don't play with pocket pages enough and wanted to mix it up a bit. I used Photoshop to include journaling on the cards prior to printing and cutting them. 
I added a few fall leaves at the bottom of the journaling card to add dimension and used yellow foam alphas to create a title on the journaling card. I placed a heart die onto the card using a foam square to add dimension.

I love how clean and simple these spread is! It has just the right amount of journaling and embellishments without being too busy.

Edward started 9th grade this year!! So...naturally, I had to document that memory, regardless of how happy he was in the photo at 7:30am. 
I love the cluster of leaves on this spread...it screams fall and the cluster of numbers die cut is perfect for this spread.
I used metal tag ties to create the tags from patterned paper and added some white string. I popped a few die cuts up using foam squares to add dimension as well as tucking labels here and there to add some layers behind the picture.
I can't wait to share my October projects with you! Check out the gorgeous albums and embellishments by clicking, here. These albums are nice quality and I just love them! Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Nic



No comments: