Wednesday, September 23, 2026

MEMORY DEX CARDS/MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK

Hello, friends! I'm taking a moment to share a few Memory Dex Cards I created for My Creative Scrapbook using their September Main Kit. This year I am focusing on making more memorydex cards to fill up my spinner! I'll be sure to share the full flip through once it's full. It's going to be awhile... lol. If you're like me and you hate to throw away those scraps, challenge yourself and make a few memorydex cards. They are super fun. Here are the cards I created this month!


I printed off a few older photos that are my personal favorite and added them to the cards! I also used my metal memorydex die to cut out the images from the cut-apart journaling cards.
LOVE this picture. He was so excited...Edward was about four years old, here. We were at the Renaissance Festival and his thing back then was getting his face painted. Who would have thought that 12 years later, his very first job would be working for the Renaissance Festival selling Turkey legs. 
I absolutely love the ephemera in this month's kit. The deer, pumpkins, and squirrels are so cute! What do you think? Also, as usual, there is a YouTube tutorial for each project. If you've been following me for some time and love what you see, I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to my YouTube channel. I'm getting closer and closer to 1k followers! THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting today!

Nicole


No comments: