Monday, February 18, 2019

ALTERED CANVAS MINI BOOK

Good morning friends. My mom has been making hints that she wants a mini book. It's been awhile since I made one for her...so since she has been feeling a bit down, I decided now was a good time. I can't wait until she sees it. I love how this beautiful book came to life.

For this mini, I decided on a color scheme which included teals, browns and white colors, washi, buttons, paints, spray inks and stamps so that the album would flow nicely. Also, throughout the mini, I used Precious Remembrance Shop's "Little Things and their Everyday Stamp Set).


I painted several pieces of chipboard frames and shapes using Bad Girls Couture's Haute Mess acrylic paint. Then once the paint was dry, I used a variety of stamps and ink to make the chipboard pieces come to life. I made washi paper from the polka dot stamp strip for some of the pages. :)



Here is a look at some of the pages on the inside.





The chipboard page was created with the Every Day splatter stamp. I used the same stamp over the chipboard flower to make it more interesting.


On this spread, you can see how I created my own washi with a stamp, ink and paper. :) 


I altered this chipboard page with a few more stamps. :) Those tiny hearts are adorable. LOVE them.



I painted this black foam sticker using two coats of paint so it would match the album.


This is one chucky baby and I absolutley love how this turned out. I hope my mom loves it as much as I do.


Product Used: Canvas Mini Album: Maya Road, Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop, Washi Tape: Jillibean Soup, Buttons/pearls: Maya Road, Lilac Lane, Foam Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Kraft Butterfly Die Cuts: Maya Road, Kraft Frames Die Cuts: Maya Road, Flowers: Maya Road, Prima Marketing, White Spray Mist: Ranger, Teal Spray Ink: Tattered Angels, Chipboard: 7 Dots Studio, Flair Button: 7 Dots Studi, Bad Girls Couture: Haute Mess Acrylic Paints

Thank you so much for visiting today! 

No comments: