Saturday, March 30, 2019

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE

Good morning friends! I'm back with a simple, but fun layout I created using the multi heart stamp from the Everyday Stamp Set by Precious Remembrance Shop.



As I was embellishing this layout, I realized that I wanted some more hearts on the bottom right-side corner, but I didn't want to stamp on the photo itself. To prevent the additional hearts from being stamped on the photo, I covered that portion of the acrylic stamp with patterned paper. Then, I very carefully flipped the stamp over on the part that I wanted to stamp the hearts.


I bought these die cuts and paper pad from Clique Kits awhile back, but never used them. I forgot all about them until I was looking through my stash today to create a pretty layout.


I layered several pieces of die cuts at the top right-side corner of the photo using foams squares and glue to add dimension. I added a turquoise gem to the center to add more dimension.


I love that "it's the little things in life" sentiment from the Everyday Things Stamp collection.


I outlined the "together forever" sticker using a black pen to make it stand out a bit.



Here is a closer look at the flowers. Isn't it gorgeous? Love the watercolors!


Products Used: Cardstock: My Mind's Eye, Patterned Paper: Studio Forty, Die cuts: Studio Forty, Puffy Heart: Pinkfresh Studio, Jewels: Queen & Company, Lace: May Arts Ribbon, Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop, Tag: Pretty Little Studio, Foam Squares: Creative Memories, Glue: Tombow

Thanks so much for visiting today!


No comments: