Saturday, June 01, 2019

GO

Happy stamping everyone! I have another fun layout to share with you today using the Sketchy Alphabet and Journey Stamp Set. Initially, I only intended on using the filmstrip  stamp and the "enjoy the journey", however, my projects always turn out completely different from what I have planned. But in a good way. :) My sister Katie moved to Colorado back in November and I am really missing her... So until I see her in a few weeks, I will have to settle with making pretty layouts for her.


I mounted the camera sticker that's available in the shop at the bottom of the layout using a foam square. Love how these camera stickers are white because they can be colored using markers to make them work for just about any project.

DSC_2093

I stamped the background using blue, green and pink ink along with the filmstrip stamp. Then I decided at the last minute... to add "go" to all the boxes using the Sketchy Alphabet Stamps. I colored them in using a blue marker.

DSC_2110

I cut the "heart this" banner from the Today paper snippets and adhered it to the top of the photo. Then I stamped the "Enjoy the journey" sentiment below it using black ink.

DSC_2111

To embellish the layout, I added a few embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio and Maya Road. Love the kraft butterflies!

DSC_2112

I used molding pink paint to paint part of the layout pink then created the flowers using a stencil and molding paste.

DSC_2114

Here's a process video for this layout! Thanks so much for visiting today!


No comments: