Wednesday, June 19, 2019

FABULOUS

Happy Wednesday stampers! I'm back with another fun layout I created using the DIY Stamp SetHappy Art Stamp Set and the Journey Stamp Set. I don't always plan to use different stamp sets on my layouts, but the truth is, when I'm creating, I don't have a real plan on the design. I just pull out papers, embellishments and start creating. And while I'm creating, I realize what I need so I look through my stamps to see what I can use to fill in the white space on my layout.

For this layout, I used Pinkfresh Studio's Joyful Days and Everyday Musings collection to embellish this layout. To begin, I stamped the scribble circle from the HAPPY ART STAMP SET onto white cardstock in two spots. I had a general idea as to where I wanted to place the photo so I was careful where I stamped because I wanted the scribbles to peak out behind the photo.


If you're looking for a fun challenge, check out Pinkfresh Studio's challenge for June!



I used the tiny paint splatter stamp from the DIY STAMP SET at the bottom just below the enamel dots.

DSC_1891

Preciouse Remembrance Shop has buttons and Bits and Pieces to help embellish any project. I used them on here. 

DSC_1898

DSC_18912

DSC_19052

What do you think? Are you ready to add to your stamp collection? I am slowly building up my stamp collection and inks!

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: