Friday, July 19, 2019

LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL RIDE

Good morning! Hope you had a fabulous week. Nicole here with a fun mixed media layout I created using some Colorations Color Sprays by Art Anthology and lots of  stamps from Precious Remembrance Stamp Shop. 


I was inspired by Pinkfresh Studio's challenge this month so I decided to play with their Out And About collection.


To begin, I sprayed the Colorations Spray onto white cardstock using SalmonPeacock Feathers and Sky spray. Once the spray ink was completely dry, I used my Big Shot Die Cutting Machine to punch out a variety of stars in different sizes to decorate the layout.



Once I was satisfied with the placement of the stars, I glued them down. Then I placed the photo down on the page and tucked a few die cuts and puffy stickers here and there. I used foam squares to pop up one of the enamel dots within the star to add dimension. I used the New Day StampSweet Pea and Little Things stamp sets on this layout.

DSC_3720

I used foam squares to pop the "yay" die cut off the page.

DSC_3722

I used a ruler and pen to add my journaling at the bottom. Then I stamped a few additional sentiments/hearts. I love the tiny hearts!

DSC_3734


I really love how colorful this layout is. It's so bright and cheery, perfect for summer!
Thanks so much for visiting today!

1 comment:

Houses Built of Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL layout! I absolutely LOVE all the white space and the fun bits of color and texture! Thanks so much for playing along with the July Pinkfresh Studio Challenge!