Friday, November 29, 2019

PERFECT MATCH

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a nice time with my family. My mother always cooks Thanksgiving dinner...we are spoiled! All she asks of me is to bring the rolls from the Amish Market. And occasionally, she'll ask me to bring a pie, but she prefers to make her own!

My sister just posted this picture the other day and I just love it... Love that they took the picture with their fur-baby, Odie. Sooooo cute.


To begin, I used Trinity Stamps' Seasonal Sweetheart 4x8 Stamp Set to stamp the leaves, hearts and flakes in the background. Then I colored them using a few different color markers.


I added tiny blue jewels to the center of the flakes to add some sparkle! I had just enough of these left to embellish this layout.


I matted the photo using a few papers from Fancy Pants Design's The Good Ole' Days Collection. Then added the "Loving" Banner at the top from one of my Citrus Twist Kits. The tiny tag is from Jillibean Soup. They are my favorite! I use these tiny tags on the majority of my layouts.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!


No comments: