Tuesday, December 10, 2019

I'M A SUCCA FOR YOU

Good morning! A few weeks ago, I took Edward out of school early so we could have a lunch date before his Orthodontics appointment. He was so happy... I like doing things like this for him...these are the memories our children will never forget when they are older.

I created this Traveler's Notebook Page using a variety of product from Pinkfresh Studio, Jillibean Soup and Citrus Twist. To begin, I used Trinity Stamps' "Let Love Grow 4x6 Stamp Set" to create a fun background. Then I colored in the images using Altenew Markers. I really love the color scheme of this notebook page!


Even though there wasn't much space to add a great deal of journaling, I managed to squeeze in a few sentences. Loving the "I'm a succa for you" sentiment. It's perfect for this page.


I added a few layers behind the matted photo to give the layout some dimension.


I stamped a few flowers on cardstock, cut them out then colored them. I added them to the spread using Foam Squares.




Thanks so much for visiting today! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

No comments: