Tuesday, February 04, 2020

KISSED BY THE SUN

I'm am almost out of the Good Ole' Days collection from Fancy Pants Designs. But I had I had a few sheets of patterned papers and some die cuts left so I got creative and created this gorgeous layout.


I fussy cut the tiny flowers from a strip of patterned paper to use as embellishments and then added tiny blue gems to the center of them to add dimension.


Initially, I tried stamping the flowers onto the layout, but the stamp image wasn't that great so I stamped the image onto another piece of kraft paper then cut it out using scissors to hide the initial mistake. I love this "Love You Bunches" stamp set from Trinity Stamps. It's beautiful. Since the layout already had lots of color, I decided not to color the flowers using markers.


I created the layered hearts using Trinity Stamps' Layered Die Cut Hearts to help frame the photo. LOVE these dies! You can do so much with these.


The lace trim was created using Creative Memories' Lace Trim Border Punch.


Here is a closer look at the punch. It comes in handy when I am low on embellishments!



Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: